• Search | Healthy Mom&Baby
AWHONN | Healthy Mom&Baby

Faulty wooden rattle causes choking hazard

By AWHONN Editorial Staff

Faulty wooden rattle causes choking hazard

A wooden rattle had been recalled after it was found that the metal rattle inside can become exposed and pose a serious choking hazard.
Four customers reported that the wooden dowels of the toy could be removed when it is placed at a certain angle, which enables children to get hold of the metal bell inside.
Customers who have already bought the rattle have been advised to stop using the toy and contact P. Graham Dunn where they will be able to receive a full refund.
For more information please call P. Graham Dunn on (800) 828-5260.


Ask Nurses | Healthy Mom&Baby

Have a question for our nurses? Get an expert opinion by submitting your question

Submit YOur Question Now
Menu