A wooden rattle had been recalled after it was found that the metal rattle inside can become exposed and pose a serious choking hazard.
Four customers reported that the wooden dowels of the toy could be removed when it is placed at a certain angle, which enables children to get hold of the metal bell inside.
Customers who have already bought the rattle have been advised to stop using the toy and contact P. Graham Dunn where they will be able to receive a full refund.
For more information please call P. Graham Dunn on (800) 828-5260.
Healthy & Happy: Tips on Preventing Preterm Birth Nurses give advice on what you can do to help prevent your baby from being born too early.
Your Preemie’s First Year During World Prematurity Month, our nurses answer your top 3 questions for your preemie baby's first year of miracles and challenges
What’s New with Safe Infant Sleep? September is Baby Safety Month! Read the latest safe infant sleep recommendations are based on what experts have learned and are known risk-factors for sleep-related infant deaths.
Easy Weight Loss Strategies Introduce a New Change Each Month