1. How often should I bring my baby in for examinations?
2. When should my baby have a blood test for jaundice?
3. What is the minimum number of times I should feed my baby each day?
4. What is the longest period of time I should let my baby go without eating?
5. What sorts of things should I be watching out for in terms of behavior or appearance?
6. How will I know if I should call you and how do I reach you?
7. What else should I know about my late preterm newborn that I didn’t know or think to ask you?
Read more on how to care for you late preterm infant.
What’s New with Safe Infant Sleep? The latest safe infant sleep recommendations are based on what experts have learned and are known risk-factors for sleep-related infant deaths.