1. How often should I bring my baby in for examinations?
2. When should my baby have a blood test for jaundice?
3. What is the minimum number of times I should feed my baby each day?
4. What is the longest period of time I should let my baby go without eating?
5. What sorts of things should I be watching out for in terms of behavior or appearance?
6. How will I know if I should call you and how do I reach you?
7. What else should I know about my late preterm newborn that I didn’t know or think to ask you?
Read more on how to care for you late preterm infant.
New Dads Can Have Postpartum Depression, Too Some 10% of men worldwide suffer from Paternal Postpartum Depression or PPPD, and experts believe that could PPPD could affect as many as 1 in 4 (25%) of dads.