How can I ensure that my baby gets the best sleep possible?
Sleep is so important to your little one; during sleep, your baby is busy growing and developing. One way to ensure baby gets a full night of uninterrupted sleep is to use a clean, dry, super-absorbent diaper with wetness indicators to avoid waking baby unnecessarily through the night to check if they need a change.
The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) recommends sharing your room—not your bed—for your baby’s full first year to reduce risks of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS).
Baby’s safe sleep environment includes:
• Always sleeping on their back only (including during nap time) — never their side or tummy
• Only sleeping in an infant-safe crib or bassinet — not a car seat
• Never sleeping on a soft surface — especially couches or soft chairs
• No other items in baby’s bed — only a fitted sheet under baby
• No drinking, smoking or drug use around baby