A wooden rattle had been recalled after it was found that the metal rattle inside can become exposed and pose a serious choking hazard.
Four customers reported that the wooden dowels of the toy could be removed when it is placed at a certain angle, which enables children to get hold of the metal bell inside.
Customers who have already bought the rattle have been advised to stop using the toy and contact P. Graham Dunn where they will be able to receive a full refund.
For more information please call P. Graham Dunn on (800) 828-5260.


The Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN) promotes the health of women and newborns.

Comments are closed.

Pin It on Pinterest